Sign up now to take part in Run Army from your own neighbourhood.
We would love you to join us, to support our Australian Army soldiers and the families of our fallen and injured veterans.
Everything you need to know
The virtual Run Army event is FREE to enter. Medals and Run Army shirt can be purchased at the time of registering.
Make your run count
Make your run count by raising money. Make a donation by clicking here.
Get your friends involved!
Download your bib
What if I’m in the Army?
Virtual results submission
All times must be submitted by midnight 21 April 2024
- On Saturday 13 April 2024, download your official virtual race bib number by clicking the results link on the website and searching for your name.
- Use your GPS watch or GPS app on your phone e.g. Strava, Garmin, and run your registered distance.
- Upload your run to Strava, Garmin, or any other online platform which shows a record/summary of your completed distance and time.
- Once your run is complete and uploaded to your selected online platform submit your result by searching for your name.
- Upload a photo of your completed run results and record your finish time and submit your finish time by following the prompts
- Download your finisher certificate & watch the race unfold online.
- Tag us in your Facebook and Instagram photos with #RunArmy
Need help getting ready?
Keep an eye out for the Official 8 week training guide which will be emailed to your inbox and available online here. This program is designed to help runners of all abilities to get ready for the event. Don’t forget to take a selfie and tag @runarmyau!